Forum of the shop

You are not connected. Please login or register

National Scrapbook Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 National Scrapbook Day on Tue May 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Julie Mead

Ideas???? Question

2 Re: National Scrapbook Day on Tue May 03, 2011 6:08 pm

I don't have any ideas really but I found this link which lists what a number of other sites are doing, maybe you could get some ideas there?

3 Idea... on Tue May 03, 2011 7:29 pm

There's not a lot of time to put this together, but I think we could do it....

What if each designer put a small kit/alpha/etc into a Nifty Bundle that customers would receive as a bonus once they spent
a certain amount---say $8 in the Boutique. Nothing would need to match, just a fun bonus package from the Nifty Boutique. They could add the bundle at checkout with the coupon code for 100% off once they met the requirement.

Kay

4 Re: National Scrapbook Day on Tue May 03, 2011 8:27 pm

I think that's a nice idea, Kay. And if it is already something in the store, that makes it easier for us since the date is close. I like that the customer would be required to make a purchase of a certain amount in order to receive the "goodie bag," as I think this builds value into their purchase. I would even say a purchase of $10 is not outrageously high. That is the amount I see as typical at other sites.

It regards to a sale amount, all the chatter I have seen going on elsewhere is that most stores are having 40% off on Saturday. I'm fine with that.

5 Re: National Scrapbook Day on Tue May 03, 2011 11:33 pm

coppercurls

Kay, I think a goodie bag is a great idea. I will offer one of my mask sets if we do it. An email need to go out if we want a response to this tho.

http://web.me.com/rhardegree/Coppercurls_Digi-Life/Home_Page.htm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum