E-Scape and Scrap

Forum of the shop

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A few questions on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:28 am

auntb

As I'm new here and it would take me forever t wade through all the posts and then try to figure which are the most up to date I wonder if someone could help me out?

I found the Tuesday Treat, Designer Spotlight and Desktop threads and signed up for them, but is there anything else I should be aware of? Do you still do collabs and how often if so, and where do you sign up?

And how do you share links for CT or other designers who want to work with your products?

For what it's worth, anyone can use mine, I expect only one layout per product if you do, and obviously
And if any designers want my CU stuff, then I am happy to do a 50% off coupon, just ask me

If you think of anything I may have missed, please yell at me, I'd hate to miss anything affraid

http://bhdesigns.biz/

2 Hello Bernadette! on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 am

Hello Bernadette and welcome back!

What a great deal you've offered the designers; thank you!

As for the collabs, yes, we still do them about every 3 to 4 months. There are no sign-ups. Julie administers them (comes up with the theme, color palette, style, etc.) and then will email all the designers with the details. Participation is optional but if one doesn't participate then you cannot create add-on products to go with it.

The way the collabs work is, the collab itself will belong to the store and all proceeds for it go to the cost of maintaining the site. The designers are invited to create add-ons that coordinate with the full kit, sales of which are the designer's. Typically, for the first month the kit is available, it is offered for free to customers spending at least $10 in other products (from any designer).

I found your email address in another thread; I'll forward you a copy of the email from Julie about the collab we are working on right now. We'll be posting our previews for both our contributions and our add-ons in this thread: http://e-scapeandscrap.forumactif.org/t229-please-post-all-discussion-about-the-new-collab-here

Hope this helps and glad to 'see' you again. Very Happy

Last edited by Rose Thorn on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link to collab thread)

3 Re: A few questions on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:47 pm

auntb

Thanks so much for your reply Rose, and for your email and your warm welcome.
As it's not mandatory I may give this collab a miss, the deadline is quite soon and I am more than happy Shocked repackaging and adding to the store just now,

It strikes me that Julie does an awful lot around here, she is a treasure that's for sure.
It's good to be back Very Happy

http://bhdesigns.biz/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum