E-Scape and Scrap

Forum of the shop

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi ladies

Since Julie is gone, I wanted to start up the tread, so we can share what we got Very Happy

Last edited by Sus on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Here is what I got so fare.

For the collab under SusDesigns_HOTA.zip at the FTP

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab HOTA-Preview

And my add-ons

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab FOLDER-7

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab SD_HOTAAL

3Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Thanks Sus on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks for starting the thread, Sus...I'm loving what I've seen so far. Your styles look fun, too! Here's all 36 papers together and my collab elements. Adding a couple of mini kits, too.

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Nds_ha10

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Keflin16

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Keflin19

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Hatsof11

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Keflin20

Last edited by Kay E on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 6 times in total

4Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:39 am

Those all looks beautiful Kay, totally love the paper with all the owls, I can´t wait to see it all Very Happy

5Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Julie Mead

Julie Mead
Thanks for starting this, Sus. Love what has been done so far! Very Happy
The little owls will be in a separate collection. I'll show them when I can get then all finished up.

6Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty HOTA_CherylM on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:40 am

Here's what I've got, uploading now to my folder - named:HatsOffToAutumn_cmccain

I used Kay's striped paper to make an alpha and number set.

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab 6008825612_68b88f4cf9

7Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:37 am

Very cute Cheryl

8Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Love what has been done so far! Looks like the nifty team will have another great hit!
I had way too much fun with the colours and theme!

Elements for the collab...
Hats Off To Autumn - Collab _hatso12

Add Ons...
Hats Off To Autumn - Collab _hatso13

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Hatsof10

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Hatsof12

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Hatsof13

9Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Julie Mead

Julie Mead
This kit is really cute!!!! I love what I see so far and I can't wait to see more. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

10Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Contributions on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Such creative takes on the colors and theme! I'm loving all this.

11Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Here's what I'm donating to the collab.

I'll be making some sort of add-on too but not yet sure what... I was going to do borders but, shucks, I see Ruth has beat me to it Smile

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab RThorn_ESS_HOTA_Preview

12Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Julie Mead

Julie Mead
Very lovely, Rose. Love the cute tree blowing in the breeze.

13Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Here are my QP, under SusDesigns_HOTAQP.zip

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab FOLDER

14Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Wrapper on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Rebel

Rebel
I think I missed something.... I've been looking for the wrapper and can't seem to find it. Can someone please direct me to the download??

15Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Rebel wrote:I think I missed something.... I've been looking for the wrapper and can't seem to find it. Can someone please direct me to the download??

There will be coming a special one for this collab, we just use the one we use for our store displays until we get the "right" one.

If you don´t have the one all of us use I´ll be happy to send it to you, if you shoot me a mail address

16Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Rebel

Rebel
Sus wrote:
Rebel wrote:I think I missed something.... I've been looking for the wrapper and can't seem to find it. Can someone please direct me to the download??

There will be coming a special one for this collab, we just use the one we use for our store displays until we get the "right" one.

If you don´t have the one all of us use I´ll be happy to send it to you, if you shoot me a mail address

Thank you, Sus, I'd appreciate it. I don't have the one that everyone uses for the store either so it's a plus all the way 'round.

Thanks again!!

e-mail is: LCB_FLORIDA@YAHOO.COM

17Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Julie Mead

Julie Mead
I emailed it a bit ago to you, Lisa. (the original one)

18Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:27 pm

This is my absolutely last part, just found some inspiration Very Happy

Hats Off To Autumn - Collab HOTA-Addon-Preview

19Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Julie Mead

Julie Mead
WOW.... this is a great add on, Sus! Kind of hard to stop, isn't it? Very Happy

20Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Julie Mead wrote:WOW.... this is a great add on, Sus! Kind of hard to stop, isn't it? Very Happy

Thanks Very Happy Yes it is, but now I have to stop....my hand and wrist is starting to hurt Sad So I´ll just go to bed now, and hope it feels better tomorrow

21Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Rebel

Rebel
Thank you Julie and Sus - got 'em. [now to unzip and use them.....]

22Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 pm

BetsyF

BetsyF
Here is my collab and my add-onHats Off To Autumn - Collab TBED_ESS_HatsOffToAutumn_Collab_PreviewHats Off To Autumn - Collab TBED_ESS_HatsOffToAutumn_AddOn_Preview

23Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Julie Mead

Julie Mead
That picture with all those people in the witch hats cracks me up. What's up with that???? Where did find it?

24Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty My Contribution to Collab on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Rebel

Rebel
Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Rebel_11

25Hats Off To Autumn - Collab Empty Re: Hats Off To Autumn - Collab on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Julie Mead

Julie Mead
The leaf vines are awesome, Lisa. Nice elements.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum