E-Scape and Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Scape and Scrap

Forum of the shop

You are not connected. Please login or register

2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer

+3
AngeBrands
kakleidesigns
Michelle Mondragon
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:16 am

Admin

Admin

Please sign up for a month you would like to offer a free kit.  
The free kit is only free to those that purchase $10 or more in the store.
This is something we all benefit from so this is a great way to help out the store and yourself!
Please remember that the kit will only be a free offer during the month that you sign up.

You’ll be creating the following with someone else for your offer:

-a small kit of about 8 - 10 papers and 50 elements (this is the total amount in the offer plus the freebies for each Tuesday that will coordinate with the kit.)
You may work in teams of 2 or more.  Your team will be responsible for creating your palette and theme.
If you prefer to work by yourself for the month you have chosen please state that when you post your month that you want.

-For all of the Tuesdays in the month you will need to offer the Tuesday Treat.
The Tuesday Treat needs to be some additional add ons to your special offer such as small
paper packs, more elements, clusters, or even quick pages.
Just prepare all of this at the same time and then we’ll be set for the whole month.
The Tuesday Treat will be like collecting a kit during the month.

-Be sure to create some add-ons to your own shop that coordinate with the offer.  We have found that customers
will often purchase the add-ons to go with the offer.

****By creating so many coordinating products the customer will have a hard time turning it down!  

We can have more than one sign up for each month!  If you prefer to do the month by yourself please let me know and I will put (filled) by it.

Feb. - kakleidesigns
March - Dutch Dream Designs
April - The Busy Elf
May - KittyScrap, Louise (filled)
June - BH Designs, Cascadea Designs (filled)
July - Store Birthday Designer Collab (filled)
August -  Julie Mead and Coppercurls (filled)
September - G&T Designs (filled)
October - Mondragon Photography Designs, Vintage & Whimsical  (filled)
November - GraphiCreations & Bee Creations
December -  MagicalReality Designs, Julie Mead Designs   (filled)

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:32 am; edited 17 times in total

https://e-scapeandscrap.forumactif.org

22018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:40 pm

Michelle Mondragon

Admin wrote:Please sign up for a month you would like to offer a free kit.  
The free kit is only free to those that purchase $10 or more in the store.
This is something we all benefit from so this is a great way to help out the store and yourself!
Please remember that the kit will only be a free offer during the month that you sign up.

You’ll be creating the following with someone else for your offer:

-a small kit of about 8 - 10 papers and 50 elements (this is the total amount in the offer plus the freebies for each Tuesday that will coordinate with the kit.)
You may work in teams of 2 or more.  Your team will be responsible for creating your palette and theme.
If you prefer to work by yourself for the month you have chosen please state that when you post your month that you want.

-For all of the Tuesdays in the month you will need to offer the Tuesday Treat.
The Tuesday Treat needs to be some additional add ons to your special offer such as small
paper packs, more elements, clusters, or even quick pages.
Just prepare all of this at the same time and then we’ll be set for the whole month.
The Tuesday Treat will be like collecting a kit during the month.

-Be sure to create some add-ons to your own shop that coordinate with the offer.  We have found that customers
will often purchase the add-ons to go with the offer.

****By creating so many coordinating products the customer will have a hard time turning it down!  

Jan. -
Feb. -
March -
April -
May -
June -
July - Store Birthday Designer Collab (filled)
August -  
September -
October - Mondragon Photography & Design
November -
December -

32018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:29 pm

kakleidesigns

kakleidesigns

I would like to have February please, TYSM

https://www.facebook.com/kakleidesignsART/?ref=bookmarks

42018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:54 pm

AngeBrands

AngeBrands

March please for me...Thank You I love you

2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Dutchd10

52018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:22 am

ill take april

62018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:30 am

GTDESIGNS

GTDESIGNS

September again please hunniepie xxx

72018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi Julie
I'll take June please, or May if June is taken. I'm also quite happy to work with someone else if anyone wants to do a collab. I loved doing ours with Roxi last year.
xxx

82018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Nov please

92018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:50 am

KittyScrap

KittyScrap

may for me please

http://kittyscrap.blogspot.fr/

102018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:29 am

I'm looking for a collab. For me it's important that someone can take over the whole organisation work. For me would work June or November. Please let me know if you auntb or GraphicCreations are interested. I have no experience with a collab. Thanks. xxx

112018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Hey Skye Hon,I've only just seen your post. I am doing June and I'm quite happy to work with you if you'd like to??
I also don't mind doing all the organisation, pulling it together anfd the previews etc. If the reason you don't want to do that is because you've never done it before, then I can help you with it all as well.

If you want to work on something drop me an email. I'm such a slow designer I like to start planning and working on things straight away Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol
OK, my email is bernadettehunt764@gmail.com
xx

122018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:30 pm

kakleidesigns

kakleidesigns

Good that you sent this Julie, I totally forgot, I am ASAP with my kit for February and the add-ons
and it seems I am doing it alone, which is fine. Next time I would love to work with someone else also, going to work on it Laughing now.

132018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Admin

Admin

Maybe someone might like to do it with you, Karen? We'll see.

https://e-scapeandscrap.forumactif.org

142018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:35 pm

kakleidesigns

kakleidesigns

I already started with the papers, so is fine, I am doing it myself this month, no problem at all, I am faster this way, TYSM anyway...next time would be great.

152018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:22 pm

moogie57

I can do April. I'm ok by myself or I can share. I thought I signed up for Dec. But maybe it got lost in the shuffle. April is really good though!

162018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty June Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:49 am

coppercurls

coppercurls

I'll be doing June with Bernadette.
-Roxi
Coppercurls Designs

http://web.me.com/rhardegree/Coppercurls_Digi-Life/Home_Page.htm

172018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:39 am

i didnt read the post from everyone but i would love may please i can do it by my self if needed or april

182018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Empty Re: 2018 Sign up for our Monthly Offer Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:52 am

kakleidesigns

kakleidesigns

beecreation wrote:i didnt read the post from everyone but i would love may please i can do it by my self if needed or april
Hon, you are in 2018, you have to go to this thread: (Which is all full, the only free one is December)
https://e-scapeandscrap.forumactif.org/t451-2020-monthly-sign-up-offer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum